Marc's Whereabouts

Monday, May 17, 2004

Well, the odds that anyone still checks this site on a regular basis are slim - but if there is anyone still out there, you should know that my posts will resume shortly: I'm going to Europe. I've packed up my backpack and am almost ready to head out on what should be an incredible (albeit unoriginal) adventure. But don't worry, I'll give the stereotypical European backpacking trip my own spin and flavour; Would I let you guys down? ;) By the by, anyone I haven't heard from in a while should drop me a line (That means you, KT). I've been out of contact for a while but I'm back now. Those people I met along the road made my life richer and deeper - and I miss you all. marc.lajoie@mail.mcgill.ca

p.s. Anyone I know in europe should let me know - I may just have to swing by and say hi :)